The office of the Ruler's Representative in Al Dhafrah Region and Abu Dhabi City undertakes to do the following within the laws and systems in place in the Emirate:
- Support the Ruler's Representative to carry out his honorable duties.
- Receive delegations coming to the region, prepare for their visits, and manage the media.
- Plan social awareness programs for senior citizens and people with special needs, and work with stakeholders to implement those programs.
- Promote women's institutions which provide services and support for women's needs in the region.
- Help young people access training opportunitiesduring the school holidays, helping them to qualify for jobs or to work in professional fields that best fit the needs of the region and the emirate.
- Coordinate support and relief to affected citizens in the case of natural disasters, in cooperation with concerned authorities.
- Assess and write reports about the needs of citizens in the region.